Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My favorite Disney photo



One of my favorite things to do when I'm at the Disney parks is take pictures. This picture is one of my all time favorite. Leo and MK were riding the Teacups at Disneyland and I was clicking away when I noticed this couple. I was so pleased at how the picture came out. I love how the woman has her hands up with reckless abandon, laughing and the gentleman has a huge smile on his face. It pretty much sums up what Disney is all about. Something about the Disney magic that takes over you no matter what your age.

4 comments:

Jumpin' Jeff said...

What a great photo. Thanks for the follow. I will be back often to see what you have to say. Have a great day. :)

Marianne said...

Thanks so much!! I enjoyed your blog and will visit you as well! Have a magical day!

Matt @ Pixie Vacations said...

Really captures the essence of what Disney is really all about, not just an amusement park, but a place where families young and old can create lasting memories year in and year out.

wholarmor said...

That's an awesome pic! I love it!