Friday, August 20, 2010

Am I Cute or What?




I'm loving the new Scentsy Warmer I decorated with Tinkerbell scrapbooking rub ons! A little surprise for MK, so she now has her very own warmer in her room. Her favorite scents? Cherry Limeade & Ocean. Scentsy has a whole line of warmers that you can decorate yourself with your own rub ons or we sell theme packs so you can make the perfect gift for that special someone. I love the variety of theme packs, from baby to edgy skulls, there is something for everyone! Just a reminder, if you order in August you get 10% off most items. I can't wait to show you what is coming up new for Fall/Winter very soon. New scents, warmers and plug ins!! All ready to make your home festive for the holidays and the perfect gift, everyone is going to want one!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Do you still have this item ? Would you be willing to sell it ? You can text me at 678.776.0891.