Friday, January 7, 2011

7/365 World Champions!


7/365 World Champions!, originally uploaded by hellodisney1.
Being San Francisco Giants fans and season ticket holders, 2010 has been the best year ever! Yesterday, my husband Leo heard the World Series trophy was going to be at the State Capitol, so hoping to catch a glimpse he showed up early. Luckily there were few fans that at that time and the owner of the Giants Bill Neukom was outside talking to the press. Afterwards Leo went up to him and they took this picture with his Blackberry. I wasn't with him, so of course I couldn't use the picture itself as my picture of the day, so I thought I would take a shot of my laptop along with the latest cover of Sports Illustrated with Giant's ace pitcher Tim Lincecum. The celebration on the cover pretty much sums up how we feel about the Giants being World Champions!!

No comments: