Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Well hello there!


Time to dust off the cobwebs, and update the old blog!! We have been busy moving as of the first of the year and adjusting to our new schedules and our new digs. I do miss our old house, it was so pretty, but I do like living in our new town much better. The children are doing really well in school and I've been busy working the phones for the Mouse and being Mom's Taxi. Honestly I'm thinking of painting our car yellow and putting a meter in it!

I hope to be posting more photos as I am trying to be more diligent with my photography. I'm feeling like time is moving so fast sometimes, that life is passing me by (thank you Ferris) and I need to stop enjoy the little things, which include photos of my life..and yes, even me.

Since the move I've scaled down my scrapbooking stash. I still enjoy it from time to time, but I find myself enjoying digital scrapbooking more. Less mess, I can do it anywhere, and it doesn't take up so much space. I thought I would share just a few of my latest layouts.

No comments: